Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

"ORANGE"




My very first photo challenge!!
I just looove to take pictures of my little ones... Just love!  It makes me happy, so happy!
This first challenge could not be more special: the theme is "ORANGE"!!! ;)
And it's FALL!!! My favorite season of the year!!! Even though here in Florida I don't see much of the "real" fall (not much of orange color around) ... still being special because the weather is cooler and I can wear long sleeve once in a while!!
So, lets smile and have fun!! Its's a beautiful day outside!!

Make the every day life special for you no matter what!!

Love,

Fernanda.

Photo Challenge Submission

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adooooro comentarios!! Pode falar o bixo ou mandar um carinho!! Sou toda ouvidos!!! ;) Obrigada e bjinhos!!!