Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday Monday...


No aspiration to be philosophical ...
Monday, things get set up for the week ahead. I don't mind Mondays i don't mind any day. Since we had our children it is even more noticeable how much these days don't matter as much. Well they do in a sense and on another they don't. I mean they matter when it comes to staying at home vs. going to work and it doesn't matter when the topic is child care. The little ones don't care what day of the week it is, to them it is all the same.
Us adults on the other hand, have a very good idea which way the week is going. Still though, back to the feeling of not caring which day of the week it is... the real reason for me to affirm such statement is my family!!! No matter which day of the week it is and how hard or easy it may be, I am always so happy to have them in my life.
I am getting philosophical again...
but what can I do!!!????
It is hard to describe the feeling I get when I stop to think about how my life has turned out so far!! My wife is an incredible woman who keeps me on the edge the whole time, I am always discovering something great about her. It is a lot of fun!! I love it!
Our children are so important to me... I feel so proud to be their parents, I legitimately feel they are a gift from God! Am I worthy of such amazing children?? I feel proud of the responsibility to be their parent.

oh well you see how Mondays can make us stop and think...
great week of work ahead and soon my sister and her husband will be arriving here to enjoy a little bit of our daily routine... as well as some great Californian wine!!!!
OH yeah!!

a great week to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Zé, esse seu texto foi inspirador! Muito bonito!
    Que Deus ilumine sempre o caminho de vocês!
    Se precisar de qualquer coisa, estou aqui
    abs
    Du

    ReplyDelete

Adooooro comentarios!! Pode falar o bixo ou mandar um carinho!! Sou toda ouvidos!!! ;) Obrigada e bjinhos!!!