Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Here comes the sun...


a quick post.
how interesting it is the influence that the weather excises over us. It had been cloudy, raining and quite gloomy here for the last 10 days and then this week the sun decided to show up.
I feel inside a great sensation of energy. I think this may be related to my work with plants. During cold and cloudy days the plants in the greenhouse don't seem so "happy" and everything looks very slow. On days like today when the sun comes out, it is incredible to walk into the greenhouses and feel the vibration coming from those plants. All that green material reacting to the sunlight and just blasting with photosynthetic activity!!! It is an undeniable energetic sensation.
Well anyhow... as I said, it is supposed to be a quick post...
Dont get me wrong!! I love rain!! But the sunshine that follows sure replenishes my inner energy and sets me back on full power mode!!!
And as I always like to refer...."Here comes the Sun"...

2 comments:

  1. Hello to the Family Lima! Welcome to the wide world of blogging.

    I'm glad to hear that the sun has come back in your neck of the woods. It's still pretty dark, cloudy and cold here in San Francisco.

    I'm on my way to Miami for a conference on Sunday - Talk to you when I get back!

    Love,

    Chez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi Zé,
    What up with that?

    Estou gostando de ver a sua participação no blog! Qual será o próximo tema? Movies?

    ReplyDelete

Adooooro comentarios!! Pode falar o bixo ou mandar um carinho!! Sou toda ouvidos!!! ;) Obrigada e bjinhos!!!